Macy’s is one of the popular department stores in the world, it has over 728 stores spread all over the world. They also have their own online store which ships to all over the world. In this post, we’re going to talk about macys insite, which is the employee dashboard website for Macy’s employees.
Macys Insite Employee Connection
Macys made the website called Employee connection website, which was formerly the employee website for Macy’s Insite. But now it’s just the new macys insite website as linked below (use the button). If you’re a Macy’s employee, you can get the following features and benefits from the macys insite website:
- Check your benefits
- Check your medical & dental coverage.
- Get news regarding Macy’s, about the company and more.
- You can also solve any problems you’re having, regarding pay or benefits.
- Change your social security & 401K information.
- You can view your W2 & other employee info.
How to login to macys insite
If you want to know how to use the employees website of Macy’s, and to login, follow the below given steps to login to macys insite.
- Visit macys insite using the button given below the steps.
- Now on the next page click on the big red button saying “Sign In”.
- You’ll be taken to the next page.
- You’ve to enter your “8 digit employee ID” & password on the space given.
- And click on the “Submit” button.
That’s it you’ll be taken to your employee dashboard. If you forgot your password, click on the “Forgot/Unlock Password” link given below the Sign in button.
We hope we cleared any doubts you were having and helped you in accessing macys insite website for employees of Macy’s. Do let us know what do you think about them, and also you can rate them using the rating button below.