MyHR CVS is the HR benefits portal of CVS Pharmacy. It is meant for the employees of CVS Pharmacy or CVS Health. If you’re an employee of CVS Health or MinuteClinic, you can get access to the MyHR CVS website for CVS employees.
myhr.cvs.com is the official website of MyHR CVS portal. Using this website, you can access the CVS benefits & resources for their employees. You can login to CVS MyHR portal for getting access to all that and much more.
Points to remember
- The MyHR CVS program is available online to access for all CVS’s current and former employees.
- The service included is free, you’re not supposed to pay for any services provided on the website.
- You need to have a valid email address to register, as all the communications would be through this email.
List of benefits you can get from CVS MyHR
- View your paycheck
- Acess your life insurance
- Check your tax status
- View health and wellness programs
- Access CVS employee discount program
- Access work schedule
- Education assistance program
- Get your adoption assistance
- Access your employee stock purchase plan
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts and Saving Account
- Access your 401(k) plan (US employees only) / Puerto Rico Retirement Savings Plan
MyHR CVS Login
Now we’re going to guide you on how to login to myhr.cvs.com (MyHR CVS website). Follow the below given steps for that:
- Click on the button below this guide to visit CVS MyHR portal.
- Now click on “Log On” button on the next page. You can find that under ‘Current CVS Health and MinuteClinic Colleagues’ option.
- In the next page, you’ve to enter your login details (username & password).
- Click on “Login” button.
CVS MyHR New account
If you don’t have an account on CVS MyHR portal, follow the below given steps to register your account on myhr.cvs.com:
- Go to MyHR CVS my benefits resources login page. Use the button given below this to do that.
- Now search for the “Log On” button, under that there’ll be an option called “New User”. Click on that.
- You’ll be taken to the next page, which is the sign up page of CVSMyHR. In this, you’ve to enter the last 4 digits of your SSN (Social Security Number).
- Also enter the other details such as your birth date, and others.
- Click on the continue button and complete the registration by filling all other details asked of you.
- You’ll also get the option of entering a username and password. Type in your desired username and password. This will be used to login later to this site.
MyHR CVS Customer Service
1-888-694-7287 or 1-888-myHR-CVS
Hours: 8:00 a.m and 8:00 p.m Eastern time
I hope we helped you with your queries on MyHR CVS. If you liked this post, share this with your friend and family on FB or Twitter, it’ll help us grow! Also comment down your experience with CVS MyHR on the comment box below.