NJMCDirect is the online portal of New Jersey courts. Using this website, you can view your parking tickets and pay the parking tickets online. Using it is easy and if you’re clueless, we’re providing a how to guide on using the www.njmcdirect.com and paying your parking or traffic tickets online.
Things you need to have with you before using NJMCDirect website
You can’t just visit this site and pay your ticket, you need the things specified below with you before you’re going to visit this site.
- Your physical ticket.
- Your license plate number.
Once you’ve both with you, you can follow the steps given in the next part.
How to search for your Traffic ticket?
Follow the below given steps to check your Traffic ticket online.
- First of all, visit the official website of New Jersey courts, www.njmcdirect.com. You can click on the button given below these steps for that by the way.
- On the next page, check the top right end, you’ll see 5 links. On that, click on the “Traffic Ticket Search” link.
- Now on the next page, you can see the option to search for your Traffic ticket or Time payment order.
- Now, take your physical Traffic ticket and search for the Court ID, Traffic Prefix & Ticket number. Enter these three numbers on the appropriate spaces given on the page.
- Now click on “Continue” button.
- You’ll be taken to next page where the details of your Traffic ticket will be shown, if any.
How to verify your Traffic ticket online?
Follow the below given steps to verify your Traffic ticket online using www.njmcdirect.com, which is the website of New Jersey’s courts.
- First of all, get ready with all the items we mentioned before ready with you.
- Also make sure you’ve a valid VISA or Mastercard with you.
- Now, visit www.njmcdirect.com. You can use the big red button given below these steps for doing that.
- On the next page, Click on the “Continue” button.
- Now click on the link which says “Search for Traffic Ticket” or “Time Payment Orders“.
- Now, enter the court ID number on the space where it’s asked.
- Enter the ticket prefix of your parking ticket.
- Also enter in your license plate number.
- Now, click on “Continue” button and follow the instructions given on that page and validate your ticket.
Pay Online through NJMCDirect
Now, after you’ve searched and found your ticket on the njmcdirect.com website, you can pay the ticket fee online through this website.
- All you’ve to do is to click on the “Continue” button on the 9th step on previous method.
- It’ll take you to the payment page, where you can select the method of payment, whether VISA or MasterCard.
- Enter your card details and press enter, and complete the payment online through that gateway.
Pay your Traffic or Parking Ticket offline
If you’re not having a VISA or MasterCard with you, you’ve to pay the fine offline directly through their office. We’re listing down the timings they’re accepting the payments on their offices:
- Monday to Thursday: 7:30 AM – 11:45 PM
- Friday: 7:30 AM – 10:45 PM
- Saturday: 7:30 AM – 3:45 PM
- Sunday: 1:00 PM – 11:45 PM
I hope you were able to pay the pending traffic & parking tickets on time on NJMCDirect website. Do share your experience on the comment section below, and rate their website using the rating option given below.