You can login to your mybpcreditcard account using their online portal “www.mybpcreditcard.com“. You can use your user name to get into the my account page on the site. We will guide you on the whole process in this page. Read on.
If you’re having a mybpcreditcard and want to know all details including how it works, how the fuel cash backs works, and much more, follow this page. You can easily get a BP credit card to use in BP gas stations and redeem points as cash backs in your card. We’ve talked more about this below.
|Direct link||Click here|
- BP Credit Card
- What are the Rewards of MyBPCreditCard?
- What are the benefits of BP Credit Card?
- How to register an account in www.mybpcreditcard.com
- Forgot your username or password?
- About BP Credit Card
- BP Credit Card Customer Service
- BP Customer Service email address
- BP Credit Card mailing address
BP Credit Card
BP credit card is a credit card reward card, that allows consumers to get rewards or as cash back from the items you purchase. There are two type of cards available from BP, which are BP Rewards Credit Card & BP Visa Rewards Credit Card. Both the cards can be used to save money on gas from BP. The Visa card can be used for additional savings too. You can check the balance of both the cards in mybpcreditcard website.
What are the Rewards of MyBPCreditCard?
- You can earn 25¢ off on per gallon purchase of $100 everywhere at the participating pumps on the BP Visa Credit Card for the first 90 days.
- You can earn 25¢ per gallon on the expenditure of $100 through BP Credit Card.
- You can earn 15¢ per gallon for every $100 you spend while making a purchase of groceries, dining, and travel.
- You can earn 5¢ per gallon for every $100 you spend everywhere on the participating pumps.
What are the benefits of BP Credit Card?
- No annual fee
- Redeem earned rewards at the pump
- $0 Fraud Liability
- ATM Cash Access
How to register an account in www.mybpcreditcard.com
New members of mybpcreditcard must make their own account before they can get the access to member portal. Follow this guide to know how to do that:
- First of all, you’ve to visit www.mybpcreditcard.com official site. You can do that by clicking on the link below these instructions.
- Click on “Register now” or “Register here“
- Next click on “Begin“
- Now it’s “Validate” page, here you need to complete this by giving your customer information. This includes the last 4 digits of your social security number, your DOB, valid email address & your mother’s maiden name.
- Select security
- Select your image, which you want to use in your account.
Click on the below given link to access MyBPCreditCard official site:
Things Necessary while registering an account on mybpcreditcard
Make sure you’ve the below given items ready with you while registering an account on mybpcreditcard.com:
- Social security number
- Account number
- Credit card number
- Date of birth
- Name and email address
Forgot your username or password?
If you forgot your password or lost it, follow these steps to recover it:
- Visit the official website of mybpcreditcard, which is linked below in red button.
- To find your lost username:
- Click on the “Find User ID” link on this page.
- On the next page, you’ll see that you need to enter your Credit card number & Zip code.
- Enter both on the appropriate spaces and click “Find user ID”.
- Your username will be mailed to your registered email ID.
- To find your lost password:
- Click on the “Reset password” on that page.
- On the next page, you’ll be asked to enter your user ID and Zip code.
- Enter both on the space given. And click “Continue”.
- On the next page, you’ll be asked to enter you new password.
- Click “Reset password” and on the next page, you can login using your new password.
About BP Credit Card
BP or British Petroleum is one of the oldest and well-established organizations. BP Credit Cards holds a fully fledged credit cards portfolio like BP Visa, BP Credit Card, BP Fleet Fuel Card and BP Gift Cards for attracting their valuable customers with various rewards, coupons, and gift hampers. BP Credit card enables its customers to earn cents-per-gallon rewards when they purchase fuel. These rewards can be easily redeemed at various participating pumps while paying for fuel. Hence, the customers can enjoy fuel at a lower price or can also receive a statement credit.
These credit cards are free of any dormancy fees and are best to use anywhere all over the UK. The best part of these credit cards is that it never expires; so you don’t need to renew it time and again to use it. The rewards once you get on the purchase will get expired after each 365 days. For redeeming the card all you have to do is to swipe it at the participating station while making payment. The BP Credit Cards can be easily used at various participating pumps in the UK. Therefore, the customers of BP Credit Cards can enjoy long drives with spending a little on their fuel. BP credit card offers various rewards and cash back offers to its valuable customers.
BP Credit Card Customer Service
If you encounter any issue with the BR Credit Card or the mybpcreditcard portal, you can contact them using their dedicated phone lines as given below:
BP card Phone:
844 832 0035
BP Visa card Phone:
844 832 0030
BP Platinum Visa card Phone:
844 887 1975
BP Customer Service email address
Use the below given customer service email address of BP to contact them regarding their service or anything related to it.
BP Credit Card mailing address
Below given is the mailing address of BP Credit card for mailing payments and other purposes:
BP PLCC & Visa
P.O. Box 965006
Orlando, FL 32896-5006
We hope we did a good job in explaining you how to make account in mybpcreditcard. If you liked this post on www.mybpcreditcard.com, do share this post with your friends and family!