Chick-fil-A restaurants are searching for their customers who are willing to provide them valuable feedback from your recent visit to them. You can join Chick-fil-A restaurants customer experience (mycfavisit) survey by joining them on their site www.mycfavisit.com now.
When you complete the survey on www.mycfavisit.com, Chick-fil-A will give you a free sandwich. For that, you’ll need a validation code, which you’ll get once you’ve completed the survey on mycfavisit.com.
On www.mycfavisit.com, you’ll be greeted by question on survey tailored to you. Like questions about your recent visit, what you ordered and more like that. Read on to know how to fill in mycfavisit survey easily.
How to Fill in www.mycfavisit.com Survey?
- Visit www.mycfavisit.com by clicking the link below.
- Enter your serial number on the space given. You can find the serial number printed on the store receipt you received.
- Click Start. (You can also start survey in Spanish if you choose to).
- Survey will start now.
- You’ll be given so many variety of questions, relating to your recent Chick-fil-A restaurant.
- Answer the questions correctly.
- At the end of the survey, type in your email address and write down the validation code provided on your receipt you got from store.
- You must keep your old store receipt with you. You can redeem that now on the Chick-fil-A restaurant and you can receive your free sandwich.
Follow the below given link to visit mycfavisit official website.
If you’ve the last receipt from Chick-fil-A restaurant, and you saw an invitation to participate in mycfavisit survey on www.mycfavisit.com, don’t waste your time and start with the survey and get your free sandwich as long as you can!